You’ve probably noticed the little scruffy orange boat that’s been hidden in the corner of the shed on our trailer but never seems to see the light of day.
But thanks to Peter it no longer needs to be ashamed of showing its face. Kerry, along with its trailer, has undergone a complete refurbishment and is ready for the water.
Just some of the things that Peter has fixed.
- Mast base now a close fit for the mast.
- Rubber on gunnels firmly fixed in place.
- Centre board tidied up, now sports go faster stripes.
- New trailer wheels.
- Teflon slides on trailer. Now very easy to get the boat back onto the trailer.
- Trailer re-balanced so very easy to walk boat and trailer down to the water.
And what could be more natural for an experienced mechanic than to do the work on a vehicle hoist!
Thanks again Peter.