As we all know, Ken works hard at keeping our equipment in tip top condition but it’s a big job and many hands make light work.
Last Tuesday a few of us got together to help out.
- Peter and John had a male bonding experience gluing new carpet on the trailer racks.
- Justin gave all the boats a good washing down.
- Conrad and Steve were clutching at straws fixing the trailer┬á winch.
- The dinghies all now have numbers on the sails, 1 to 6. No confusion. I can never remember the boat names.
- Ken and Bernie did important stuff too.
Next maintenance day the 2nd Tuesday of next month. All welcome.